Prof. Eugene Jaffe
B.S. (Econ.) Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
MBA, Graduate School of Business, New York University
Ph.D Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Past President, European International Business Academy
Honorary Founder, Academy of Market Intelligence
Visiting Lectureships at:
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Baruch College, City University of New York
Rutgers University Graduate School of Business, New Jersey
Monterrey Institute of Technology (ITESM), Mexico
Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
Bradford University (Israel Program)
Boston University (Israel Program)
- Country Image Measurement
- Business Ethics
- Measurement of Relationship Assets
- The Effects of Globalization on Domestic Markets
- "Towards a Theory of Country Image Effect on Product Evaluation", (with I. Nebenzahl and S. Lampert) Management International Review, 37, 1, 1997, 27-49.
"A Citation Analysis of International Marketing Textbooks as an Indicator of the Discipline's Boundaries", International Marketing Review, 14, 1, 1997, 9-19.
"What are the Prospects for a Middle East Triad? Vision and Reality," Journal of Global Business, 8, Spring 1997, 67-75.
"Ethical Dimensions of Advertising Executions," (with I.D. Nebenzahl) Journal of Business Ethics, 17, 1998, 805-815.
"A Dynamic Approach to Country-of-Origin Effect," (with S. Lampert), European Journal of Marketing, 32, 1/2, 1998.
"Predicting Whistle blowing: A Theory of Reasoned Action Approach," (with D. Izraeli), International Journal of Value-Based Management, 11, 1, 1998, 19-34.
"Are There Gender Differences in Ethics Judgments of Marketing Managers?", (with D. Izraeli) International Journal of Value-Based Management, 13, 2, 2000, 1-14.
"Consumers' Punishment and Rewarding Process via Purchasing Behavior" (with I. Nebenzahl and B. Kavak), Teaching Business Ethics, 2001, 1-23.
- "Some Unexplored Dimensions of Advertising Ethics", (with I.D. Nebenzahl) 10th Annual European Business Ethics Conference, Prague, December 11, 1997.
Chairman, Plenary Session, "Global Business in the Information Age", 23rd Annual Conference of the European International Business Academy, Stuttgart, December 16, 1997.
Invited Lecture, Waseda Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies, Waseda University, Tokyo, November 18, 1998; declined.
Invited Discussant, "Roundtable Meeting of Business Ethics Academics and Practitioners in Israel", Jerusalem College of Technology, June 30, 1999, declined.
Session Chair, "Export Performance: Country Studies", 25th Annual Conference of the European International Business Academy, UMIST, Manchester, UK, December 13, 1999.
Invited lecture to faculty and graduate students, "National Image and Competitive Advantage," University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany, May 4, 2000.
Invited lecture to faculty and graduate students Colloquium "Consumers' Punishment and Rewarding Process via Purchasing Behavior", , Department of Psychology, Lusiada University, Porto, Portugal, October 20, 2000.
Session Chair, "Export Performance", European International Business Academy Annual Conference, Maastricht, December 11, 2000.
"Ecology and Ethics - The Jewish Perspective", paper presented at the 11th International Symposium on Ethics, Business and Society, IESE Business School, University of Navarra, Barcelona, July 4-6, 2001.
Session Chair, "Global Risk Management", European International Business Academy Annual Conference, Paris, December
- 1988. Presidential Fellow, American Graduate School of International Management.
- 1995. Award for Excellence: Highly Commended paper from International Marketing Review, Volume II (1994).
- 1996. Citation of Excellence: Highest Quality Rating, ANBAR, for paper in the International Marketing Review, 13, 4 (1996).
- 1998. Citation of Excellence: Highest Quality Rating, ANBAR, for paper in the European Journal of Marketing, 32, 1 (1998).