FAST Rotation Program – Technical Sales Engineer )NCG(
We As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
TI’s FAST (Field Applications & Sales Training) Rotation Program is designed to prepare Sales & Applications team members for customer-oriented careers that pair technical skills with business perspectives.
Upon successful completion of the track in the FAST program, rotators are welcomed as Technical Sales Representatives (TSRs) on TI’s Worldwide Sales & Applications team.
Using technical expertise, various sales tools and relationships with engineering teams to identify projects
Managing and quantifying leads, and managing the commercial aspects of customer relationships
Developing, forecasting and monitoring an annual plan for revenue growth
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- fluent in English and hebrew
- Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building capabilities
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people across various functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
תאריך עדכון אחרון : 20/09/2022